Thursday, November 8, 2018

For Authors: How I Revived My Book's Amazon Ranking

I’ve been talking to fellow author’s about OnlinBookClub.org as an unequal tool for promoting my self-published book. Powered by an honest review system from club members, the site has enabled me to revive my book sales. Despite winning 6 book awards, The Crystilleries of Echoland’s Amazon ranking in the over-crowded genre of YA Fantasy was slipping into the million plus. But after I purchased a review package from OnlineBookClub.org, within about a month, as reviews started coming in, people started discovering the book. Though sales are still sluggish, people are reading the book on Amazon Unlimited. As a result, the ranking of the book remains below 350,000 and mostly better. In addition, 2 audiobooks have sold as well.

Only an author can appreciate how excellent these numbers are. Further, as the book achieves more 4 out of 4 star reviews, interest from book club members keeps growing.

I have come to really appreciate this community of readers. The reviews of the book are exceptional in quality and insightfulness. Each reviewer gives a unique perspective. I find that sharing the reviews on Facebook provides my 900+ page fans a glimpse into the intricacies of the plot and the complexity of the themes. 

Depending on your budget, if you’re an author with a self-published book that you know is good and worthy of success, I recommend testing the waters with OnlineBookClub.org. I think you will be happy you did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment